Te Pūtea Whakamauru Para Waste Minimisation Fund
Applications are currently closed
Open for expressions of interest from 30 April 2021
Te Pūtea Whakamauru Para - the Waste Minimisation Fund supports projects that increase the reuse, recovery and recycling of materials. This helps reduce waste to landfill, one-off use of materials and litter. The goal is to move from the linear take, make, dispose approach to a circular one focussing on make, use, return principles.
The fund invests in a wide-range of projects from multi-million-dollar infrastructure investments to smaller hapū/community-centred projects.
up to $3,000,000
- 30 April 2021
- Open for expressions of interest
- 21 May 2021
- Last day for expressions of interest
- 1 June 2021
- In June: Assessment of expressions of interest
- 1 July 2021
- July/August: Assessment of applications
- 15 September 2021
- mid/late September: Application decisions