The Quality Planning website (QP website) offers over 70 guidance notes that provide information and good practice on all aspects of the Resource Management Act (RMA).
Topic areas include:
- plan development, the steps and supporting components – the entire process from start to finish
- plan topics – topics about planning process with everything from historic heritage to surface water quality
- consent steps – key steps in the resource consent process
- consent support – main components supporting the resource consents process
- monitoring steps – key steps and components in the monitoring process, a reporting one-stop shop
- enforcement – RMA enforcement manual – the complete resource for enforcement officers
- law – related laws being the relationship between the RMA and the Local Government Act and hazardous substances.
The website also provides supporting tools including:
- a library of resource management articles
- resource management contacts within local government
- a quarterly e-newsletter (QP News) with good practice news updates, training events and conferences listed
- links to resource management related legislation.