Read the Fast-track consenting guidance. (This will be available soon.)
- what information you will need to include in your online application
- how the decision-making process works.
Email the Fast-track Consenting Team at email@example.com to request a pre-application discussion.
Use the Ministry's fast-track consenting online application system to apply for the process.
How to apply:
- register to set up an account or sign-in to your existing account
- create either an individual account (for you as an individual or on behalf of one organisation) or a business account (for an organisation that may make applications on behalf of more than one client)
- click Apply to start your application. Note you can save the draft application and return to complete it
- click Submit once the Application Form is complete.
A copy of your application will be emailed to you.
We will contact you further should we need more information.
All applications from 3 August 2020 must be made through the online application system. For any questions regarding the process email firstname.lastname@example.org.